Vision, SourceLink and Path Customers,
As we face this unprecedented situation with COVID-19 that is affecting everyone’s lives, our priority is the safety of our employees. We also remain committed to serving the important needs of our customers to the greatest extent possible. With the circumstances changing rapidly, the importance of keeping our employees and customers aware of our efforts is critical.
We remain operational as many of our essential industry customers depend on us to communicate critical information to their customers. However, we’ve taken several important steps to ensure we are protecting our employees and adhering to guidance from the CDC, as well as federal and local authorities. These steps include:
- All employees who are not essential to day-to-day manufacturing are working remotely.
- We have temporarily closed all facilities that provide non-manufacturing services as those employees are all working remotely. This includes our agency services locations in Itasca, New York and Nashville.
- We have implemented new procedures to ensure we are providing a clean and safe work environment. We are regularly cleaning all machines and high-touch areas, we’ve placed hand sanitizers at all doors and time clocks, and we’ve eliminated all visitors.
- We are implementing a temporary COVID-19 sick leave policy that would provide employees up to 10 paid sick days for COVID-19 related matters. This will ensure employees who are sick or who have been exposed to COVID-19 can safely stay home without the fear of losing wages.
- We have made contingency plans to temporarily shut-down a facility if one becomes exposed to COVID-19 and will follow the recommended CDC guidelines prior to re-opening. In the event of a temporary shutdown, all hourly employees who were expecting to work those days will be paid and we will utilize our other owned facilities or third parties to minimize disruption to our customers.
We have taken the added step to acknowledge the dedication and to show our support for hourly onsite manufacturing employees by offering a 10% wage increase through July 31. Our investment underscores one of our core values, “make it right,” with those who are working on-site to serve clients and our company.
As we move forward, we will continue to update you on our efforts and plans as they evolve. We understand these are very challenging times for everyone and we will continue to take steps to minimize the impact to our employees and customers.
Brad Moore, CEO